Local payments via HedgeFlows are the way to transfer funds internationally leveraging our partner network with access to the local payment scheme. This can be a cost-effective and fast alternative to traditional SWIFT payments. All pricing plants HedgeFlows include a set number of complimentary Local payments.
Local Payments in Euros = SEPA payments
Sending Euros via the Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA) is one of the most popular Local payments routes. The following countries are included in SEPA:
|Denmark 1||Lithuania||Spain 6|
|France 3||Monaco||United Kingdom 7|
|Germany||Netherlands 4||Vatican City|
Notes for SEPA Countries table above:
- Excluding the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
- Including the Aland Islands.
- Including Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, St Pierre et Miquelon, Mayotte, Saint Martin and Saint Barthélemy but excluding New Caledonia and Dependencies, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, and the Wallis and Futuna Islands.
- Excluding Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles.
- Including Azores and Madeira.
- Including the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
- Including Gibraltar, the Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, but excluding Anguilla, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Montserrat, Pitcairn, Saint Helena and Dependencies, British Antarctic Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory, Turks and Caicos Islands, and the British Virgin Islands.
Please note: Kosovo and Montenegro use the Euro as their domestic currency but do not belong to SEPA or fall under the Payment Service Directive.
Other local payment schemes
Other Local payment schemes cover US Dollar (ACH), Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Australian Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Swedish Krona, Danish Krona, Norwegian Krona, Indian Rupee
The information on this page is correct as of 01/12/2021. It is intended as a general guide only.